Blizzard wirf erneut ein kleines Hearthstone Update raus. Diesmal geht es nur um das beheben von Fehlern. Viel ist nicht zu sagen, die offizielle Liste alle Änderungen des nur wenigen MB kleinen Patches findet ihr nachfolgend.
- Hearthstone will no longer remain on screen when Alt + Tab are pressed in Full Screen mode.
- The client will no longer pester you repeatedly about the Season ending over and over again.
- Losing an Arena match and returning to the key screen will no longer cause the key to appear to have been upgraded.
- The sound played after casting Assassinate no longer continues after the attack has finished or is cancelled. Don’t forget to check for a pulse.
- The Buy button in the Shop should now be properly clickable when you have 100 or more gold.
- Accepting a Friendly Challenge while the Store UI is open will no longer cause the Store UI to remain and obstruct view of the deck selection screen. Store UI gets a little clingy sometimes.
- You are once again able to start a game in any mode after exiting a Friendly Challenge match.
- Battle.net friends on the friend’s list will once again accurately reflect the game status of cross-game friends.
- Minions once again gain +1 Health when Sword of Justice is triggered after Repentance is played.
- Completing a quest when there are three quests in the quest log will no longer immediately grant a new quest.