Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Fix Steam chat windows sometimes not showing when activated if the chat window was created during a full-screen game
- Removed the “Music Details” menu option. Soundtrack content can still be accessed through the Library.
- Fixed an issue with repeated “Friend is now playing” notifications when playing a game with a friend that is in Invisible mode or has their game library set to private.
- Fix inverted Softpress activators firing when inputs are inactive.
- Add visualization of Softpress activator values in the configurator when adjusting the threshold value
- Improve the Mouse delta binding feature to allow for larger mouse deltas, this should allow for binding a controller action to a 180 degree turn first/third person camera games
- Add a Soft Press activator that triggers on a threshold for an analog value, allowing for an arbitrary number of analog threshold bindings. This activator is available under the Soft Pull binding slot for triggers and the Outer Ring binding slot for joysticks or trackpads and overrides the normal threshold settings for those binding slots when bound
- Added a relative mouse delta binding – this is useful for mouse/kb style games where you want to click on right click context menu option
- Fixed invisible I-beam cursor on some computers
- Added tooltips for the controller overlay buttons
- Fixed broken localization token for uninstalled games
- Fixed the overlay activating after taking a screenshot
- Fixed an issue where if the Origin overlay and Steam overlay were both activated over a game at once the windows cursor could get stuck drawn over the top of a custom in-game cursor
- Fix OS detection when running on macOS 11 beta. Steam will currently treat it as macOS 10.15.
- Updated ‘scout’ steam runtime to 0.20200604.0
- Improve security of the /tmp/dumps directory (used by the client to write crash reports – CVE-2020-13982)