Nachdem ich mich von Warhammer: Vermintide 2 hab fesseln lassen und mich in der Pre-Order Beta bereits in einige Matches gestürzt habe, wird es jetzt auch Meldungen zu diesem Spiel geben. Den Anfang machen die aktuellen Patchnotes. Viel ist nicht dazu zu sagen, einfach selber mal lesen:
- Increased the height before a player takes fall damage from 5 – 7
- Horde timings: start hordes earlier, longer between hordes.
- Increase sniper range dropoff
- Minor Lifeleech attack distance tweaks
- Nerfed grenades against bosses
- Troll health regen lowered for recruit by 20% (Recruit only)
- Truflight: should keep target while aiming away from painted target and fire faster.
- Vomit-in-face debuff duration down from 7 to 5 seconds
- ‚Recruit‘ involves less elites in general and more restrictive AI director checks to avoid insane difficulty spikes.
- Vomit/Vortex slowdown nerfed (set to 0.75 speed multiplier)
- Fix for UI fatigue crash
- Fixed a client crash for Zealot caused by invulnerability
- Fixed various other crashes
- Clients should now properly display Zealot Invulnerability
- Fixed flamethrowers stuttering after finished charged shot
- Fixed a bug where players were considered inside an end zone forever if they were standing in it when it got deactivated.
- Fixed the timing and position of the charged fireball
- Fixed trait related crash when removing overheat on crit
- Made sure we discard lobbies that are playing levels the player have not unlocked
- Reduced the max amount of stamina awarded from properties from 2-4 to 1-2 to prevent crashes
- Removed camera movement on certain weapon aiming animation
- added an option to allow occupied hero lobbies