Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Fix crash when page search bar is dismissed while a search is in progress
- Added a new library shelf „Play Next“, which recommends unplayed games from your library (similar to the Steam Labs experiment of the same name).
- Fix an OpenGL game crash that could be caused in rare cases after a screen resolution change while the overlay is not up
- Fix to have Steam use the correct local relative path for game data for some games on linux
- Fixed workshop downloads never finishing in some cases
- Turned off running in Game Theater for configuration, dedicated server, editor, and manual launch options.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Thrustmaster’s Thustmapper software
- Fixed broadcasting on macOS for systems with network interfaces that have both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Fixed some cases of text not displaying in Steam client dialogs
- Fixed registry.vdf sometimes becoming corrupt after a forced system reboot
- Fixed issues with cloud sync and game downloads when ipv6 is completely disabled in the OS