Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Improved Steam client responsiveness while downloading games
- Fixed some places where recently played games list was truncated to 5 items
- Fixed a rare crash if getting local network address failed on a local network connection
- Fixed an issue where trying to buy or sell items in the overlay could result in an empty browser window when Family View was active
- Improved automatic discovery of HTTP proxies on some types of restrictive networks, which will allow users on those networks to download game content and other HTTP content while using the Steam client
- Added support for PowerA wired/wireless GameCube Style controllers and PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller
- Added support for PDP Faceoff Wired Pro Controller
Big Picture Mode
- The Steam community header is now hidden when in Big Picture chat
- Re-enabled support for streaming from Mac OS X Mojave (requires 10.14.1 or newer)
- Fixed an issue where friends list and chat windows would continually freeze and duplicate when running with a secondary monitor attached with a different DPI setting than the primary monitor