Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Fixed friends chat and other UI being visible when authorizing an in-game mictransaction
New Steam Chat
- Unread messages or active voice chats will now update your Steam tray/taskbar icons to indicate these states
- When displaying a Steam store link in a chat window, extra information about the game, such as screenshots, video and price, are now displayed in the chat history
- Significantly improved performance and decreased memory usage for HTML based UI (Store, Community, etc) in the main Steam desktop window
- Added the ability to change controller type in the “Define Layout” screen. This only affects the glyphs and configurations recommended for the device and the limits of whatever low-level API the controller is read through still apply. For example if a PS4 controller is currently treated as an Xbox controller because of a driver or non-Steam Input remapping software presenting the device over Xinput reclassifying it to a PS4 controller will only correct the glyphs and the gyro/trackpad will not work.
- Fixed an issue with devices with digital triggers and buttons bound to trigger outputs
- Added Steam Input per-game settings to the desktop client’s game properties page.
- Streaming from Mac OS X Mojave is currently disabled
Big Picture Mode
- Added the new chat functionality to Big Picture Mode. If you’re using a custom Big Picture Mode controller configuration please update to the new recommended configuration under Settings->Base Configurations->Big Picture Mode. Hit X/Square to browse configurations and apply the recommended configuration.
- Added „Invite to Game“ action to Big Picture chat
- Chat scaling is now done automatically based on whether Big Picture is running on a large monitor (>40″ diagonal) or running in VR with the option to override regular and VR scaling settings individually
- Default chat controller bindings for Steam Controller/Xbox are:
- Left Trackpad/Stick: Scroll the UI, press to show/hide the friends list
- Long press of joystick/D-pad press:
- Up: Invite currently selected chat friend to game
- Down: Close the current chat tab
- Left/Right: Switch between chat tabs
- Right Trackpad/Stick: Mouse cursor, press to show/hide the on-screen keyboard
- X: Accept game invite from friend
- Y: Start/end voice chat
- B: Exit chat panel
- A: Select item under cursor
- Start: Submit entered text
- Back: Open emoticon list
- Left Bumper: Switch to web browser
- Right Bumper: Return to main menu
- Left Trigger: Open context menu under cursor
- Right Trigger: Click/double click at cursor
- The VR overlay keyboard is now opened when the Show Keyboard button is activated
- Added a Back button to the left of the Show Keyboard button that shows while running in VR