Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Brought back Small Mode library view and updated to work with Steam Collections and the new Steam Library
- Added a library setting to hide game icons in the Steam Library’s left column game list
- Fixed download progress bar and status wrapping to a second line on game pages on smaller windows
- Compressed game page links bar to one line on smaller Steam windows
- Post-game summary, game review reminder and other dynamic content on game pages will now fill only one column on wider Steam windows
- Fix playtime not updating in play bar on game exit
- Fix incorrect number of achievements sometimes being displayed in achievements section
- Fixed occasional crashes caused when uninstalling games
- Fixed Steam client crash after exiting some AutoCloud-enabled games
- Fixed a case where game icons would sometimes not properly be downloaded and used for the game’s desktop shortcut when installing a game. For for previously installed games affected by the problem, validating game contents and recreating the shortcuts should fix the issue.
- Installation support for STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™
- Fixed a cause of black library/store/friends windows in the client or overlay
- Fixed intermittent client crash on startup
- Fixed intermittent steamwebhelper crash
- Fixed web based views in the client rendering with artifacts if you have the latest NVIDIA drivers and have turned on Global Image Sharpening
- Removed auto-creation of Documents/Downloads directory.
- Updated vaapi decoding to libva2 compatibility
- Fixes to free disk space checks to address issues with some NFS mounts
- Fixed Steam Input F12 binding
- Fix „Help > System Information“ not producing container runtime information in some cases
- Fixed game audio being silent when reconnecting to a running game
- Fixed rare crash when the stream stops
- Fix issue where adding an action set would prevent creating an action set layer until selecting a new action set