Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Added an option to share your IP address and attempt to establish a direct connection. The connection will still be relayed if NAT traversal fails or the relayed route is faster.
- Throttle downloads on the client while streaming, if that option is enabled in the Download settings
- Prevent downloads on the client while streaming, if „Allow downloads during gameplay“ is not enabled in the Download settings
- Changing Remote Play settings on the client will affect any current streaming sessions
- Reduced the cursor scale when streaming to mobile devices
- Fix reading battery levels on laptops. Low battery level notifications and the battery level indicator in the overlay will now work again.
- Updated ’scout‘ steam runtime to 0.20200505.0
- Fixes bundled zenity binary
- Show progress bar while updating pinned libraries
- Updated ‚heavy‘ steam runtime to 0.20200512.2 with upstream library updates
Linux Shader Pre-Caching
- Added support for merging NVIDIA per-thread cache files after processing new Vulkan pipelines and after a game exits
- Adjusted core count of background Vulkan pipeline processing to a quarter of logical cores by default
- Changed processing tasks to idle priority
- Updated Vulkan layer API version
- Improved routing for P2P connections
- Connections to the local user now go through internal loopback instead of being relayed over the Internet
- Fix crash bug when attempting P2P connection to self
- Fix bug causing excessive pings to be sent if connection starts timing out
- Fixed hang enumerating some rare USB devices on Windows
- Fixed hang on SteamVR startup on Windows 7