Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Allow selection and copy of text from news popups
- Fixed voice chat audio issues when system is under heavy load
- Fixed possible Steam client crash when playing a game using Stats and Achievements while in Offline Mode
- Improved Steam Overlay and FPS counter performance for games using Vulkan async compute (such as DOOM Eternal).
- Fixed download progress not displaying on the taskbar
- Added a binding listener mode to the controller configuration selections screen. To use, hit listen button then hit the gamepad input, keyboard, or mouse key you would like to bind.
- Added joystick visualization to the controller calibration screen.
- Added ability to display screenshots in the mouse cursor position binding screen. Screenshots can be scrolled through with left/right arrow keys.
- Added support for the Thrustmaster ESwap Pro and Giotek VX4 PS4 Controllers
- Added support for the PDP Afterglow Wireless Switch Controller (over BT only)
- Fixed bug with automatic action set switching based on cursor visibility when multiple controllers are connected
- Fixed the desktop version of the on-screen keyboard stealing focus from windows it is typing into
- Fixed bug with reading the L2/R2 buttons on the Victrix FS Pro fight stick
- Fixed a bug where we saved out incorrect mouse cursor position bindings when the game wasn’t running or when running the Steam Input configurator outside of the Big Picture Mode overlay.
- Fixed Steam Link App touch screen radial menus activating selections before thumb is lifted and center menu items not being activated.
- Improved performance and smoothness of Remote Play Anywhere
- Added optional touch controls for Windows tablets (enabled in the advanced client settings for Remote Play)
Remote Play Together
- Show the name of the game being played in the overlay when started from Big Picture
Remote Play Mobile
- Added the ability for touch control virtual buttons to also activate a left stick, right stick, or trackpad. (Useful for games where you fire, aim, and move at the same time.)
- Fixed dbus assertion and possible crash at startup
- Fixed an issue where the client would not download the correct version of titles that were previously whitelisted to play through Steam Play, such as Into The Breach.
- Update to steam runtime 0.20200417.0
- Diagnostic tool: diagnose problems with steam:// URL handler
- Diagnostic tool: verify Steam client min spec CPU features
- Container runtime: better support for newer glibc versions and Arch glibc configuration
Big Picture Mode
- Fixed Partial Controller Support games displaying a keyboard indicator in the library grid view.
- Fixed family view pin screen not accepting mouse/touch input
- Fixed several localization issues
- Fixed prompting for microphone permissions on Mojave (10.14) and above.
- Fixed crash bug when closing listen socket if poll groups are used
- Filtered out Oculus SDK launch options while SteamVR is running using a non-Oculus headset.