Die eben stattgefundenen Wartungsarbeiten an Hearthstone haben einen rund 1 GB großen Patch zum Ende hervorgebracht. Anders als die Dateigröße vermuten lässt wurde am Spiel selbst jedoch nicht viel verändert. Die offiziellen Patchnotes sehen wie folgt aus:
- Certain Expert cards have been changed and the amount of dust that you get from disenchanting these cards have been temporarily increased such that it is equal to the amount of dust that it would have originally cost to craft those cards. Affected cards are:
- Blizzard (Blizzard)
- Cone of Cold (Kältekegel)
- We understand that the Freeze mechanic can be frustrating to play against, and we wanted to make changes that would allow the Mage’s opponent some additional time to be aggressive with their minions and well as slow the overall pacing of the control-based Mage play style.
- Blizzard’s (Blizzard) mana cost is now 6 (up from 5).
- Cone of Cold’s (Kältekegel) mana cost is now 4 (up from 3).
- Frost Nova’s (Frostnova) mana cost is now 3 (up from 2).
- Resolved an issue where certain account states could prevent new Arena runs from being started. Previously impacted accounts should now be able to properly start new Arena runs.
Quelle der Patchnotes: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/12047542