18Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new steam client has been released and is being automatically downloaded.
- Added new friends list, chat and voice chat features
- Added icon and optional balloon for announcing new Steam Features and Blog Updates
- Added banner announcing future end of support for Windows XP and Vista
- Enabled GPU acceleration in web views by default
- Added option to disable GPU acceleration in web views in Settings->Interface
- Added support for binding F13-F24 as hotkey buttons
- Improved IME handling for web pages shown in Steam client and Steam overlay
- Updated window style to match version of macOS Steam is running on
- Fixed Steam overlay not displaying in certain games
- Added support for binding ‘=‘, Clear and mouse buttons as hotkey buttons
- Corrects streaming blank video to Steam Link.
- Improved rendering speed of Steam windows
- Fixed streaming from multi-monitor systems where the window being streamed is located on a secondary monitor
- Added the ability to import Windows icons for games with no Linux icons; will only take effect after reinstalling the game and recreating the desktop and launcher shortcuts
- Fixed an issue where the system might become temporarily unresponsive after exiting the client due to events accruing in the window system
- Updated Steam Linux Runtime with the latest versions of the SDL libraries
- Fixed a problem where the screensaver would always be disabled if Steam was running
- Fixed an issue where Steam could crash when running Steamworks-enabled games, or where Steamworks functionality wouldn’t work properly in the game.
- Fixed an issue where CS:GO and Dota 2 matchmaking would not function properly.
- Added support for PS3 Controllers as a separate controller type. Does not include support for the DS3 gyro or analog face buttons. If you’re using a DS3 on Windows you’ll have to obtain the Sony driver through PlayStation Now. Note: counterfeit Dualshock 3 Controllers will not work through this driver.
- Added a controller type drop down menu to the “Define Layout” screen for uploading user provided layouts of unrecognized controllers. If your controller is currently being treated as generic controller, but is actually a PlayStation, Nintendo, or retro controller you can upload your layouts and help us improve support for your device.
- Added support for limited dynamic calibration of Switch Pro controller joysticks
- Added support for wired USB controllers connected to the Steam Link Android app
- Added support for over 100 new generic gamepads, 40 PS3 controllers, and 15 Xbox controllers
- Added support for the HoriPad Mini4, Level Up Cobra, Mad Catz FightStick TE 2, and Mad Catz FightStick TE 2+ PS4 Controllers
- Added support for the HORI Pokken Tournament DX Pro Switch Controller
- Enabled software calibration and automatic drift correction of gyro for all PS4 controllers
- Added the ability to send left/right shift as separate keys on Windows
- Added the ability to revert locally defined layouts in the „Define Layout“ menu
- Changed the “Define Layout” screen to allow NES controllers and other controllers without X and Y buttons to define layouts.