Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
A new steam client has been released and is being automatically downloaded.
Friends & Chat
- Fixed displaying invisible persona state in the top right of Steam Client’s main window. Previously displayed online or in-game even though, to other users, the client was offline.
- Added ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode. When selected, the user will receive no notifications from friends or groups, incoming chat messages will not open new chat windows or play an incoming message sound.
- Added ‘Offline’ as a selectable status. This will log the user’s client out of Steam Friends and the user will appear as offline to their friends.
- Added the option to not automatically log into Steam Friends at Steam Client startup.
- Fix for inadvertently opening the friends list at client start even though it was previously closed when Steam was shutdown.
- “Remember my open chats” setting no longer applies when Steam loads at machine start
- Updated the Windows taskbar online status options to match the new chat options
- In-Game voice settings, which only impact a handful of Steamworks games using old Steam Voice APIs, are now only shown in the overlay for games that use them, to avoid confusion with new chat voice settings. Find friends and chat voice settings from the gear icon in the top right of the Friends List.
- Users who are not using new friends chat will not see the option to initiate voice chats in one-on-one chats, the old voice chat system is no longer available.
- Fixed “Friends & Chat” button not opening anything when Big Picture mode or SteamVR was active.
- Warn users when certain Windows compatibility mode flags are set on the Steam executable, and disable GPU accelerated rendering in web views by default if the user continues to run with those flags.
- Fixed a bug where Steam could try to open “about:blank” in your system browser leading to a confusing “what do you want to open this with?” dialog.
- Fixed incorrect version of SDL included in last release that was preventing some games from starting properly.
- Fix an issue with updating firmware on the Steam Controller Dongle.
- Re-enable PS4/Switch Pro Controllers as generic controllers (no gyro/touchpad) when connected to a Steam Link App device that doesn’t allow full featured support.
- Disable anti-drift correction updates if a controller has had a successful software calibration performed.