Heute gab es ein neues Steam Client Update. Die vollständige Liste aller Änderungen und Neuerungen des Updates findet ihr nachfolgend.
- Fixed non-Steam games sometimes appearing unavailable for Remote Play
- Fixed steamwebhelper CPU/GPU usage in Steam overlay while the overlay is not visible
- Fixed Activity section not appearing in game details when Family View is enabled
- Fixed “Load More Activity” button not loading more activity
- Fixed some display errors for soundtracks with track names containing unusual characters
- Added support for playing back soundtracks containing .m4a content
- When installing a game, Steam will now immediately sync your Steam Cloud files in the background instead of waiting potentially until the first launch of the game.
- Minor layout and visual changes
- Stop showing “library in use” message for non-Steam games when a shared library is being used
- Fix issue with the Big Picture Overlay in games w/ launchers
- Fixed crash when viewing Community Connect in Library
- Fix an issue where the on-screen keyboard would not work with mouse or touch input when a controller is attached
- Add a Capslock/Altlock mode to the on-screen keyboard which is enabled by double tapping the shift/alt keys.
- Remove the “Turn Off Controller” option from the power button menu for controllers which don’t support the feature
- Add filter a for Steam Play white-listed games to the Big Picture Library’s filter list on Linux
- Hide games hidden by Family View from SteamVR (prevents them from showing up in SteamVR Home and other VR quick launch game lists).
- Hide automatically created VR shortcuts when the original manifest has marked them hidden.
- Mark hidden shortcuts to VR games as hidden in manifests created by Steam.
- Steam overlay will now show download status when starting an application that is updating or installing.
- Eliminated spam related to the desktop overlay on Windows 10
- Fixed issue with Quick Launch in SteamVR showing certain overlay applications
- Fixed intermittent Steam client and overlay crashes for certain system configurations
- Fixed some keyboard control keys not being handled correctly by Big Picture browsers
Remote Play Together
- Added ability to invite players by dragging them from the friend’s list into the Remote Play Together window.
- When a Steam Link connects, the default view is recent games that are optimized for the connecting device. This can be changed in the advanced streaming settings on the Steam Link app or hardware.
- Fix diagnostic tool helper processes blocking until they time out on Ubuntu 18.04
- Fix a bug with multiple P2P connections from the same peer