Vergangenen Abend erschien erneut ein umfangreiches Update für Counter-Strike Source. Bis auf die offiziellen Patchnotes kann ich aktuell noch nichts zum Update sagen, da ich aktuell noch nicht zum testen kam. Auch sind mir (noch) keine neuen Fehler bekannt. Sollten euch Probleme, die nach dem Update auftreten können bekannt sein, schreibt diese bitte in die Kommentare.
Die offiziellen Patchnotes möchte ich euch aber natürlich nicht vorenthalten:
Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2)
* The mat_hdr_level, r_rootlod, and r_waterforceexpensive settings are now saved in the user’s config file.
* Fixed clients being able to connect to servers with spoofed SteamIDs.
* Fixed a bug where some video configurations could get reset by restarting the engine.
* Fixed materials compiled into a map not being loaded correctly if they’re in the root materials folder.
* Fixed a case of uneven performance on multicore machines.
* Fixed point contents not respecting detail brushes. This fixes a bullet penetration bug in some community maps.
* Fixed clients being able to spam servers using the ai_set_move_height_epsilon, mission_show, and sv_querycache_stats commands.
* Audio fixes:
o Reduced overlap in the sound timing code.
o Fixed a case where audio could skip.
o Fixed voice communication getting corrupted while playing on a Mac.
* sv_pure 2 now protects the game_sounds files in the scripts directory.
* Fixed prediction errors that were causing greater weapon inaccuracy (bullet spread) on client than server.
* Made the bomb the primary target of a +USE command. This fixes a problem with objects placed around the bombsite interrupting defuse attempts.
* Fixed the ‘skating’ behavior that could occur when a bomb planting attempt was aborted. Also fixes the resulting out of sync hit boxes.
* Fixed bug in which a player who crouched rapidly and repeatedly was seen as stationery by other players.
* Fixed problem in which the sound of a reload that was occurring when a player was killed persisted into spectator mode, making it sound like a reload was taking place near the spectated player.
* Gave chat interface priority over scoreboard to reduce conflict between the two.
* Increased size of HUD icons.
* Fixed bug with env_hudhint that caused problems when its value was greater than 255 characters.
* Made the message of the day screen dismissible by hitting ENTER.
* Fixed servers not being able to set sv_hudhint_sound.
* Gun sounds now match up with the framerate dependent sound timing, and fixed the framerate dependent jittering bugs.
o Fixed an issue that could cause loss of player stats if network connectivity was lost briefly, just after launching the game.
o Fixed an issue that caused the favorite weapon to display incorrectly on the stats summary page when a player achieves the most kills with a knife or grenade.
o Made newly-earned achievements and stats immediately update in the achievements and stats panels instead of showing stale data.
o Improved the font on the achievement toast.
* Community Requests:
o Added cvar sv_enablebunnyhopping, defaulted to 0. ( A value of 1 autotags the server with “bunnyhop” )
o De_dust and De_dust2 updated.
+ Fixed several exploits.
+ Fixed collisions on crenellation and domes.
+ Fixed minor visual glitches.
+ Adjusted HDR settings.
+ Removed dust clouds.
* Added console variable cl_hudhint_sound.
Weitere Details, mögliche Fehler und ihre Lösung folgen in einem späteren Artikel.