Besser spät als nie, deshalb reiche ich noch eine Meldung über ein vergangenes Beta Update von Counter-Strike: Global Offensive nach. Das Ganze wurde am 20. April eingespielt und enhält folgende Änderungen:
• Reduced the amount of stepwise variation in the weapon recoil patterns so they are smoother and easier to learn and control.
• The recoil jump on the xm1014 has been lowered.
• The recoil on the ak47 has been lowered to be more in line with other weapons.
• The ak47 recoil pattern has also been adjusted.
• The cash reward for defusing bomb has been raised to $3500.
• Added multiple T spawn points to Dust2.
• The number of seconds to delay showing the player id when crosshairs are hovered over a player has been increased from 0.1 to 0.5.
• Updated the mini-scoreboard for Arms Race to show the weapon for each player.
• All of the players who are in the lead now show what weapon they are leading with in the mini-scoreboard.
• The “YOU ARE ON TEAM” and old weapon leader messages have been removed.
• Added a weapon progression panel in Demolition mode that shows the full array of weapons and your current progress.
• Scoreboard will now instantly appear when triggered.
• Easier to see who is alive by darkening the dead players.
• Updated weapon icons.
• Updated AUG small icon.
• Updated MAG7 small icon.
• Removed suppressor and extended stock from MP7 outline icon.
• Added extended stock to MP9 outline icon.
– Adjusted fog settings.
– Adjusted light_environment settings.
– Adjusted local contrast settings (turned off blur effect).
– Adjusted bloom scale (turned down effect).
– Raised light levels.
– Adjusted fade distance on bicycle.
– Adjusted fade distance on light/glow.
– Readjusted some wood textures.
– Fixed some mismatched wood textures on steps.
– Added missing faces on wood planks.
– Adjusted fade distance on poster inside hut.
– Adjusted fade distance on rice basket in huts.
– Adjusted texture and position of wood railing model.
– Added player clips to sniper shack to prevent players from getting stuck.
– Added some back faces to the geometry where players could see out of the map.
– Fix for an environment light effect that could be seen through a building as well as smoke grenade effect.
– Added a cubemap and updated a floor material for a noticeably dark door.
– Adjusted position of boxes so player can run past easily.
– Updated the counter prop objects to be prop_physics_multiplayer, and marked as debris.
– Turned off collision on pipes and lamp at Backway stairwell to prevent camping there.
– Adjusted light map resolution just inside the stairwell to help it blend better.
– Removed garbage models that were causing collision issues.
– Added additional light behind CT Spawn so the lighting will look more consistent on the player models.
– Removed half submerged pop cans from desk at entrance stairwell.
– Made all of the monitors and keyboards physics objects.
– Fixed missing trim at the main entrance stairwell ceiling.
– Added player clip brushes to windows at Snipers Nest to make jumping through them easier.
– Set the objects without physics hulls to non solid.
– Adjusted the fade distance on the trash can near the building entrance at the back courtyard, as well as a number of others that were popping into view.
– Adjusting local-contrast settings (made less blurry)
– Tuned tonemap controller values to be more consistent with other levels.
– Fix for players getting out of the map at T spawn.
– Fix for being able to jump on fence on edge of map.
– Fix for missing faces by bathtub.
– Turned down local_contrast setting.
– Updated the helicopter animation.
– Fixed a bug with particles not reliably turning off.
– Replaced skybox trees models with simple cards.
– Disabled CSM on foliage and chain-link fence.
– Adjusted fog settings to match more closely to other maps.
– Reduced bloom scale.
– Tuned fog and prop fades.
– Deleted a vista props outside of player space.
Aktuell komme ich selbst leider aus Zeitmangel nicht dazu, die Beta weiter ausführlich zu testen. Deshalb beschränken sich meine Meldungen über das Spiel auf selbst gemachte Screenshots und offiziellen Meldungen zu Updates, so wie diese eine ist.